Dr. Winnifred Green, who has been doing special work in diseases of the eye, ear and throat in New York hospitals and post-graduate schools, has returned to the city, and will confine her practice to these specialities. She has located in the Gaulbert building, having entered into a partnership with Dr. Ernest Moraweck.
[The same newspaper made it known that the partnership ended in June 1905.]
Related Biographies:Ernest Moraweck
Dr. Winnifred Green