On October 1911, when Titanic was moved from the deep water wharf to the Alexandra Wharf to clear a convenient mooring for the incoming Olympic, the move was accomplished with the assistance of the Musgrave.
Owner: Belfast Harbour Commissioners
Port of Registry: Belfast
Flag of Registry: British
Steel hull, one funnel, one screw
Engines: Constructed by MacColl & Co., Lts. Belfast. Compound 4 cyl. 2 x 18, 2 x 38 by 24 stroke 147 N.H.P.
Tonnages: 252 gross, 253 underdeck, 3 net
Dimensions: length 115 ft. width 24.6 ft. depth 11.3 ft.
1897 Built by Scott & Sons, Bowling (Yard No. 124)
© 2004 John P. Eaton all rights reserved.
This item first appeared in Voyage, Journal of the Titanic International Society.