Discover the true history of RMS Titanic
Encyclopedia Titanica tells the stories of the real people that designed, built and sailed on RMS Titanic.
Through detailed articles and biographies you will discover the truth about the greatest shipwreck in history.
The ocean is my whole life!
Interview with the legendary Mir Submersible Commander Anatoly Sagalevich
Titanic On this Day...
- JONES, Mr Harry Owen Glendower — 18th October 1875
- GUY, Mr Elgar John — 18th October 1882
- SWARBRICK, Mr William John — 18th October 1888
- NILSSON, Mr August Ferdinand — 18th October 1890
- MERRICK, Mrs Clara — 18th October 1928
- CHAMBERS, Mrs Bertha — 18th October 1959
- BOWERMAN, Miss Elsie Edith — 18th October 1973
- Memorial to Henry Charles Harrington
- A young newsboy and an iconic image
- The Unfortunate Countess Urbina
- Message in a bottle
- My Titanic Dive
- The rich widows' friend
- Killed in a boiler explosion
- Madame Lucile: A Life in Style
- Titanic Cargo Crane
- Abraham Salomon's Titanic Menu
- Was Murdoch drunk at the wheel?
- Personnel decisions impelling collision
- Watertight doors
- Question- Marconi Operators Badge
- Kate Buss
- How long did it take to reverse Titanic's reciprocating engines?
- Titanic or Olympic ?
- Ardella Alice Christie
- Water served in First Class or at dinners?