(Zernichow & O. Gotaas)
Arrived at Belfast ( Musgrave Channel) 16 October 1908 from Bangkok via the Azores carrying a cargo of teak wood logs which in a finished state, were used in the construction and fittings of Olympic and Titanic.
Port of Registry: Christiania
Flag of Registry: Norwegian
Signal letters: H J W P
3-masted bark, raised quarterdeck (60 t.), iron hull houses on deck (11 t.)
2 decks forecastle (6 t.)
Tonnages- Gross 1,035; underdeck 956; net: 957
Dimensions- Length: 211.0 ft. Width: 34.8 ft. Depth: 20.9 ft
1872- Built by W. Hood & Co., Aberdeen (Yard No. 957)
© 2004 John P. Eaton all rights reserved.
This item first appeared in Voyage, Journal of the Titanic International Society.
Relates to Ship:
Cite this page
John P. Eaton (2004) Collingwood Voyage (ref: #4227, accessed 21st October 2016 11:43:13 PM) URL : https://www.encyclopedia-titanica.org/collingwood.html
Leave a comment
Add a new story to Encyclopedia Titanica
Link to this article
Please link to this page using the following URL
Or copy the link text below
Added to Encyclopedia Titanica Sunday 28th November 2004, last updated Saturday 12th September 2015.