1910 Renault Automobile

M

Matt Pereira

I figured as much. Kinda doubted that they would voulnteer information that could incriminate themself or others.

M

Matt Pereira

When you get the chance to Michael go check out the Photographic Evidence section i made a post there cause i found some very interesting photos in Titanic & her sisters book that list them both as titanic or both as olympic but their not 100% the same. Like the Cafe parisien it says both photos are of titanic but they are very different structually.

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
"Titanic And Her Sisters Olympic and Britannic" needs to be read with care. I have a copy myself. While the text and the historical work is decent, whoever gathered together the photos didn't bother with some elementary fact checking to get the captioning right, and the result was a list of embarrassing mistakes.

Hell, I saw one photo of what was obviously the Aquitania in her hospital ship livery which was captioned as being the Britannic.

M

Matt Pereira

lmao well go to that post i made i didnt post the pictures cause they would be taken down for copyright violations but i listed the page and which picture, i talked about a few of the pictures including the smoking room, and the cafe in the book