1year remembrance Winnifred Quick Van Tongerloo

Jul 14, 2002
I pay tribute today as it is the one year anniversary of Winnifed's passing. May we all remember her and celebrate her life

George Behe

Dec 11, 1999
Hi, Eric!

Thank you for remembering Winifred -- I'm sure she would have been touched by your posting. (Phil G., I'm glad you were able to come to Michigan when you did -- Winifred really enjoyed meeting you in person.)

All my best,

George

H

Hydie Cheung

=) Sorry for my ignorance. I am still new to Titanic. Is Ms. Winifred a survivor?

- Hydie

Phillip Gowan

Apr 10, 2001
Hey George,
I was driving back home from a rural antique auction in Ridgeway, South Carolina today--a hot sunshiny day down here--and all the way home I was thinking about that great trip to visit her--I can never thank you enough for the opportunity. She was quite a lady. I thought about this being the anniversary of her death early in the day and guess I will always associate the day with her (in the way of good memories). I know you miss her a lot.

Phil

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>=) Sorry for my ignorance. I am still new to Titanic. Is Ms. Winifred a survivor? <<

Yes she was. Regretably, she passed away last year, which leaves only three survivors who are still with us today.

H

Hydie Cheung

^^ Woo.. Thank you for the info, Michael. Rest in Peace.

- Hydie

H

Hydie Cheung

Okay. Thanks a lot, Michael =) Was Miss Millvina Dean the youngest passenger on board?

- Hydie