3D 1st Class Dining Room

May 11, 2004
Hi everyone!
Time to start another 3d modelling challenge! This time I've decided to model the 1st class dining room. But in order to do this in a accurate and photorealistic way I need all the help I can from you all.

I would be happy for photos, plans and so on...
My email: [email protected]

Thanks

Here are one of my latest 3d artwork.
desktop__sinking_star.jpg

D

daeniel mechling

wow. that's great. it think about to stop my titanic-project and wait for yours :)

May 11, 2004
Hi!

Now I've been working on the dining room chairs.
I have made the model only by looking at a picture of a dining room chair so it may be a bit inaccurate.
If so, please let me know!:)

Regards Christian

chair.jpg

May 11, 2004
The basic structure of the room is now ready... Now starts the hard part... panelling the room.
My knowledge about the panels in the dining room is zero... The pictures I have is not helping at all... PLEASE HELP!:)

dinner.jpg

May 7, 2005
wow and Congratulations,
Christian, your work is truly impeccable! I also noticed you remembered the pinion set at the bottom of the dining chairs. Now as to the dining room panels i have a few photo references i could supply to you. The show the panelling rather well i think. Let me know. E-mail address is [email protected]

May 11, 2004
Hi again!

Thanks for all the kind words!:)
Clifton, I would really love to get the photos!

Here is the latest model I've done... It's still A LOT of detail to add to it...

interior.jpg

interior1.jpg

Best Regards,
Christian

D

daeniel mechling

that's rellay great. i don't have anymore "envie" i dont know the word in english - to work on my project :-/

Tripp Carter

Dec 13, 1998
Christian, did you by chance get my e-mail? I sent it via [email protected] (Odell Carter). I was just curious. Anywho, this is just amazing. I get excited everytime I open my e-mail and have a notice about new pics in here. Keep up the spectacular work!

May 7, 2005
Hope the images turned out well, they show not only a bit of the panelling well but i also like the way that they show the patterns of the leaded glass window. Excellent work, the busts of the female heads in the panelling looks fantastic. There is an image around somewhere that shows the workers fitting out an Olympic Class liner (I suppose this to be the Olympic as very few photo references exist of the Titanic). It shows the application of the panelling and shows a few features such as small protruding platforms on the walls used most likely for floral arrangements though cutlery and china placement does seem a more applicable use than decoration. You might try hunting that out! I'll do what i can to search out more photos that may help