3D 1st Class Dining Room

May 11, 2004
Here comes some more renderings!

interior9.jpg

interior10.jpg

May 11, 2004
Hi everyone!

More renderings will come soon! yes, I'm working in 3d studio max 8 and render with Vray.

But I'm in need for help....
Can anyone help me finding out the colors and pattern on the dining saloon floor?
That would be great!

Regards,
Christian

Jun 16, 2006
Christian,

Finns det nagon mojlighet att fa anvanda dina FANTASTISKA renders pa Titanic Norden?
happy.gif
Jag har nyligen blivit medarbetare dar och har hand om avelningarna "Fartyget" och "Folket", och skulle verkligen uppskatta att fa anvanda dina bilder. De ar nagot av det absolut basta jag sett!
happy.gif
Och sjalvklart sa far du credit for dina bilder pa sajten i sa fall!

Du ar valkommen att kontakta mig via e-mail om du vill: [email protected]

Fortsatt med ditt kanonjobb!!!
happy.gif

Mvh
Maritha
http://www.titanicnorden.com/

----
Just a request of usage of Christian's fabulous renders for those of you who might not understand Swedish... ;)

Damon Hill

Jun 13, 2004
Those renders are wonderful Christian. Well done! in regards to the floor tiles, if you visit Parks Stephenson's site Marconigraph.com and click on the Titanic section, an article called "James Camerons expedition 2001, What we saw inside and outside the wreck'by Ken Marschall, will show up. Click on this and go to page 4 and scroll down to the section dealing with the debris field. A little further down is a blue highlighted link to a CGI of Dining Room floor tiles that he did up. Hope you find it okay!.

J

João Carlos Pereira Martins

Your 3D model is terrific, Christian! Carry on the good work.

Best regards, João

J

Jon Meadows

Has anyone heard from Christian? His model is excellent and I'd love to see his progress.

Apr 20, 2004
It's exceptionally good work Christian. Can I get an idea of the polycount, and also, what software are using for modelling, and rendering?

í„r du svensk?

A

Alexander John Cooley

you are doing a beautiful job on this project. Please do keep it up. If you can please do find a engine to get it explorable. That would be nice. Thanks and take care and keep up your good works and if you can do this I know that you can do this with the rest of the ship.

Derek Kaye

Jul 7, 2007
I'm (gradually) trying to make a 3D model of the whole ship... using the Half-Life 2 engine... but the rate it's going it'll take years.

May 11, 2004
Hey everybody! It's been ages since I last posted anything on here so I thought I would give you an update on how the dining-room is coming together.

I have only been working on it from time to time, therefore it has taken so many years:)

I'll post some pictures that show you the process.

Here are the basic layout of the room in the early stages.
test3.jpg

Here are one of the buffets, not quite ready yet.
buffet_v2_1.jpg

Here is a overview of the room.
dining.jpg

Starting to add detail
test2_copy2.jpg

And some more
droom4.jpg

droom6.jpg

droom7.jpg

droom8.jpg

droom9.jpg

Now it is starting to come together.
droom10.jpg

droom12.jpg

droom15.jpg

droom16.jpg

droom19.jpg

There is lots more to do, I'll post pictures as I go along.

Regards, Christian

Feb 8, 2007
Hi Christian,

This is the first I've seen these, and they are really beautiful! May I ask a silly question? Are you building a physical model and you use the software for modeling purposes? Or is it all virtual?

I can't wait to see more - it's really amazing work.

May 11, 2004
Hi Marlene!

Thank you. I'm only making a cg model of the dinging room, my skills as a physical modeler is some what limited:)

More renderings will come soon.

Regards, Christian