3D designers Listen Up and read THIS

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kimberley Edwards

Hi people,
I've been reading your posts and it seems as if you people are quite incredible at 3D designing. I am really impressed with what you have achieved...so...I'm going to beg for your help...
Some of you may remember a certain Titanic Voyage 2001. Don't worry if you can't, just ask about it on here. I have had loads of stick about spamming the board...ok, I was a little irresponsible, but I swear to you, I won't do it again, so I ask you to do the same, but a little question won't hurt, I'm sure.
I want to create a 3D Titanic, where you can have an avatar and chat. Now I know there is software available for this. I KNOW. And I am gonna need a team of talented people to help me on this. Oh, and the site will be non-profit, so reserving a room will still be free, but there'll be a shop, and a donations area.
Email me at [email protected] and we'll talk, or just reply to this message.
Kimberley
71808.jpg

D

Donald Winship

I have some photoshop experience. Perhaps I could do some of the 2D texturing

B

Brian R Peterson

Hi Kimberly!

That is a nice photo of First Class stateroom B-57 on Titanic, however it looks like you colored the black and white photo in Paint or Photoshop with a transparency tool judging by the tinty appearance of the colors and lack of shading and color transitions.

Best Regards,

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.