3D model of Lusitania

Harland Duzen

Jan 14, 2017
FelisLeopard, Your model and attention to detail in recreating Lusitania's departure from New York (imitating the news reels, modifying the tugboats, skyline etc) is nothing short of intense dedication and accuracy. While I can only say sorry that you haven't been able to get much help from us on this forum, Under no circumstances should you forget all the time and effort you put into the animations.

Like Itsstillthinking's work and animations, yours would't look out of place in a documentary / Television show due to the high level of detail. Don't throw it away!

Harland Duzen

Jan 14, 2017
Say, did Lusitania ever met Nomadic?
I don't know if Nomadic ever met Lusitania, but she did apparently meet Mauritania in 1919.

"Nomadic resumed service [Following WW1] some weeks later and started her post-war career on 9 October 1919, ferrying passengers for the Cunard liners RMS Caronia and RMS Mauritania; the loss of the many tenders during the war meant that the surviving vessels had to serve all of the shipping companies using Cherbourg as a port of call."

Taken from "SS Nomadic: Titanic's Little Sister" by Philippe Delaunay (Page 45)

Harland Duzen

Jan 14, 2017
I was reminded of your question after seeing your livestreams of modelling her. She looks great so far! :)

FelisLeopard

Jan 9, 2019
Ukraine
Ok. Right now i have a job, that might give me some financial freedom to start a new big project. So when i finish it, i will try to learn UE4 and start remodeling Lucy.

Dec 23, 2017
Excellent work, really no words to describe it!

Here's hoping that a company doing something with the Lusitania in video form sees your work!

Dec 23, 2017
Oh i was just refering to if a company is going to make a new documentary or something on the ship, they should call you!