May 11, 2004
Thank you all agin for all the nice comments!!
It really makes it worth all the hours infront of the computer!!:)

Mabye you want to see a pic of my Titanic wreck as well? It is not finished yet but I will get it ready soon!!

Regards,
Christian

86479.jpg

May 11, 2004
Hi everybody!

For the moment I'm working on a small animation showing the breakup of Titanic as she sinks.
I'm going to post a link here to it when it's
ready!!

Christian

Tom Lear

Aug 22, 2003
Nice work. The night shots look a lot better than the daytime stuff. Try putting in a fog effect in the night scenes to blur the horizon, make it look more real.

Jul 21, 2004
Those images are Very Nice.. Please let me know when you get the website done, I would like to put them on my desktop with your permission of course, when you get the bigger, finished versions done.. Again.. VERY Nice.

J

Justin James Keeney

Not to impose on your work but it might be really cool to make some interior pictures. your work is very very impressive. great job!

Wesley Burton

Apr 22, 2004
I like the pictures of the Titanic sinking. They look much more realistic than of the ship in daylight. They are much better than the special effects of the Britannic movie and the Titanic mini-series.

J

Jordan Tancevski

Christian it's entirely marvelous!! I love your work including with the stern into the air -- brilliant! I'm doing a assignment on the Titanic and i was wondering if i could borrow your pictures and add them to my assignment -- so i can top marks lol... by the way i was wondering if you could, pleaseeee, do a couple of pictures of the Titanic breaking up; the collision with the iceberg; the grand staircase flooding or dining saloon and if not asking tooo much the stern going upright after the break up and the near miss with the new york. I know its asking alot but i totally love your work as wes said its way better than the miniseries... keep em coming coming coming and fantastic job!!

Cheers!!

May 11, 2004
Hi everyone!

Thanks for all your kind words!
I've made a few more renderings and there is more to come!:)
I hope you like them!

Christian

Edited to remove images as they were over the allowable limit - JDT

Wesley Burton

Apr 22, 2004
This is truly amazing work. I have never seen anything so detailed. The water looks so real. I cant wait to see everything. Keep up the good work!

Tripp Carter

Dec 13, 1998
I don't know what program you're using for this but I decided to "test drive" Carrara tonight and that thing gave me one hell of a headache. I think I'm going to stick with Punch! Pro for now. Btw, I like what you've done, it's far more impressive than my work.

J

Jordan Tancevski

Oh My God! They're are wow lol i'm totally speechless i was like oh my god that's oh my god haha i love the 1st picture and the 3rd one wow they're all good hope to see more of your work but if it's possible can you please do a picture of the Grand Staircase flooding on A or D-deck or the Dining Saloon... i'm a big fan of those stuff hehe but keep up the good work i love it... you have alot of talent christian and use it well good luck!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 31, 2001
Those are truly incredible, Christian. I love them, and I will definitely use them for desktop wallpaper as soon as they become available as such.

Have you ever thought of rendering an interior scene?

Nov 16, 2004
Dude, you took photo it's not possible... speechless, amazing, dunno what to say! Have you made a video already?

Continue like that, splendid model

Nicolas