6 not 5 Cunard Queens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry Nuovo

Jan 18, 2003
New Jersey,USA
We all know about the Queen Mary,Queen Elizabeth,Queen Elizabeth 2,Queen Mary 2 and in 2005 Queen Victoria.That would make 5 Cunard Queens in the history of the Cunard Line.But 5 is not the right number because there are really 6 Cunard Queens in the history of the Cunard Line.Does anyone else know the name of this 6th Cunard Queen? I know the answer,I am just wondering if anyone else knows the answer to this question.A little hint the name starts with the letter B. Sincerely,Jerry Nuovo

Jeremy Lee

Jun 12, 2003
The Berengaria!
80034.jpg

rob scott

May 4, 2004
Just enjoyed reading on this ship!
she was the reparation, in part, for Lusitania, siezed by Allies post-war, used to ship USA home, then to Cunard: yes, this was Hamberg-Amerika's Imperator, what an original interior! in the German race for sea supremacy - named by Cunard: Berengaria and she became the bestest of the fleet, modern for those days as she began service in 1914, and she was the queen of the Atlantic run in the 20s.
great issue about the queens- way too early for ME to enjoy those queen ships, but a brilliant ship named for that Norman lady of I believe the house of the Kingdom of Navarre-Sicily.

Status
Not open for further replies.