A few Drawings

R

Rocky Whiteside

R.M.S. LILLY

Lilly

R

Richard Glueck

Nice drawings, but your ships are a bit long! Which ocean dock is going to accommodate a liner that can't make a three point turn?

R

Rocky Whiteside

actually i used the size of the deck plans on this site. Thank you for the compliment though.

A

ash briers

i'm designing a ship that's around 980-1000 foot long, three funnels and designed to be around the late 1920's i have currently done 2 decks and they are detailed down to room numbers, some parts i have done i am very proud of, and i will upload some pics soon.

R

Rocky Whiteside

Ok, know that i had to redo the plans...

I have these.

Boat Deck...

and A Deck.

Now, I need some help. You see the blank space on the Boat Deck, well, I don't know what to put there. Any ideas, please?

A

ash briers

well, i have created 3 new ships since i last posted, i now have 'millenia, europa, hercules' an i must say i am quite proud of them, all 3 have the same basic hull structure as i like them to be the same (hull-wise). and this is bearing in mind i am only 14 i think these are quite good, i did them on ms paint.
Rms hercules

Rms millenia2

Rms europa

A

ash briers

thank you, glad you like them, lol i guess we're the youngest people of this forum lol

H

Holly Peterson

Those are amazing drawings, Ash, especially for MS Paint! I also like the names you chose for your ships. And I'm 15, too, so I guess I'm one of the youngest people on the forums, too.

A

ash briers

lol i didnt know there were so many people our age on the forum =), thanks for the compliment it took me around a week on and off for the millenia and i based the others from that.

E

Eric Longo

Hi Ash, Hi Rocky
Happy

Those are wonderful Ash. I looked at them last night. Well done!
Rocky - have you tinted anything lately?

Best,
Eric