A few Drawings

A

ash briers

okay as i mentioned these are quite old now, you can see the very first idea for millenia, ocean voyager (originally star voyager) and the base idea for harmonic (harmonious)

Tar voyager coronation columbia jubilee harmonious

A

ash briers

i have 3 more ships on the go; Blue Empress, Jubilee & coronation, all 3 have ben started so far.

R

Rocky Whiteside

I need some advice. I'm doing an interior model of the Elizabeth's grand staircase. Should I top it of with a glass dome, or a regular dome with a chandelier? Thanks!

A

ash briers

um, if you send me a picture i can try and render it in google sketchup, and make it into a 3d model.but as for the doem i think the chandelier would make it more grand.

R

Rocky Whiteside

I like to make my own 3-d models, thank you anyways!

This is the model with a glass dome. It is 70% finished. There is a grand painting that's on the landing, and a staircase of course. And then the railings.

Gs4

R

Rocky Whiteside

Hi there! I was wondering if anyone had the skill, time, and want to, to build a 3D model for me? Thanks!

Michael H. Standart

Michael H. Standart

No problem Rocky. It's a nice bit of work if I might add. Almost like a photo of a real room and if I hadn't known otherwise, I would have sworn it was.

J

Jim Kalafus

Yes, that is excellent work, Rocky.Keep up with it; it will be interesting to watch the project develop.

A

ash briers

hello again people, it's been a while since i posted on these forums, anyway for my imaginary ships, i've stopped doing paint projects, but......i've moved onto virtual sailor and model all my ships on there now (http://www.hangsim.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2532) the duchess is already on this thread as a drawing, now she's nearly done, and her 2 sisters on the go, ocean voyager has become the Blue Empress, enjoy.

A

ash briers

hi all, its been a while since i posted, my Millennia has now become Blue Coronation, here she is in the programme.
Millenniablue coronation