A "New" Titanic: Adventure out of time track has surfaced

NotFreeman

Apr 28, 2018
According to the uploader "Jhon V" he downloaded the game off of GoG, he recorded this video in bandicam.
Now im asking if anyone knows anything about this mysterious (but admittedly Stunning) track and most importantly if any other Taoot Gog owners are running towards the same anomaly (Personally im not going to buy the same game again to check im sure you people would understand)

Dec 23, 2017
Okay, this is a fantastic alternative track!

Makes me wonder what other goodies are in the files. I should have a peak around them later.

Brad Rousse

Nov 27, 2002
Prague, Czech Rep.
When I first installed it back in '96, I got this track.

Then when I re-installed it I got the one we all know. Still not sure how and why; I'd actually dismissed it as a corruption or Mandela effect until, well, now.

Alex Clark

Mar 24, 2012
Fabulous track. Thanks for uploading. At which point in the game would this have played, early after the collision perhaps?

NotFreeman

Apr 28, 2018
When I first installed it back in '96, I got this track.

Then when I re-installed it I got the one we all know. Still not sure how and why; I'd actually dismissed it as a corruption or Mandela effect until, well, now.
Odd, perhaps it has to do with the region the game was bought in

May 3, 2005
The sound track sounds a bit different from the original as I remember it.
The opening scene takes place in Carlson's flat in London flat during WWII.
Radio and other artifacts of the period are around the room.
During an air raid .
A direct hit on the flat and Carlson is blown back in time to Titanic in 1912.
There are lots of other intricate parts to the game.

May 3, 2005
Some of the details from the original game have gotten a bit fuzzy over the passage of time.
But I think part of the plot of the game was that Carlson had failed on an assignment to Titanic but had gotten off safely and his employment with the government was being terminated because of his failure.

But going back in time gives him a second chance to save himself.

It is sort of a scavenger hunt .
You have to navigate Titanic and get items on a list.
One item is a painting by Adolf Hitler.
If you retrieve it successfully , Hitler becomes a successful artist, but never a dictator.

If you get everything on a list , you ''win'' the game , prevent WWII and a lot of other bad things from happening , Carlson retires with honors and man goes to the moon in the 1940's.
Toward the end of the game you are in real time and racing against the clock to get everything and get off safely.

If you get nothing , nothing changes , WWI and WWII happen, the Russian revolution happens, et cetera , et cetera, and so forth.
But if you get some but not all on the list, even worse things happen , Germany wins WWII for example.

Last edited: