A real Jack Dawson on Titanic

John Clifford

John Clifford

Marilyn, to my knowledge the Ghost Stories entries were not saved to any website.

The "J. is not Jack" story may be the one included in the Ghost Stories. I'll have to check fanfiction.net.

S

Softballplaye140

This Article Is Just Heart Breaking, I Started crying when I read it. To Think that J. Dawson could have lived if he just went along with Rose. But she was still alive. Is she still living now? This article is amazing! And it shares great infromation, and answers to my questions. Thank you.

D

Droodv

If you want spooky, you might want to check this out. There was more to the Titanic than you could ever know.

S

Scouser

My fathers Name is John  Dawson. He has gone  By Jack all his life We are from Liverpool and his ancestors are from Ireland.we have Catherine's in our family and a  Nellie...

S

stacy nicole

hi im stacy nicole am ive been following this the whole time and im just down right confused pls help

Michael H. Standart

Michael H. Standart

I don't understand what you're confused about, Stacy. The Joseph Dawson who was on the Titanic was a member of the crew. The Jack Dawson of the film was a figment of the scriptwriter's imagination.

B

Belaine11

This was extremely well written! Great job to the author, Senan Molony!

N

Nataliemunday

i was really moved by this story, to think that people leave flowers outside the grave of joseph dawson, because they feel like he was the chacter in the film titanic. just shows how fragile peoples beleifs can be.i think we should respect the fact that joseph dawson was a real person that lost his life along with others due to the sinking of titanic. and having read this definatly made me think about his life and what he really went through.

C

Charlenejean_maxil

he is a hero.....we luv u so much j.Dawson ur alwayz in our heart i hope i find someone like u...

M

Michimichi0037

Doesn't this whole article summarize that Jack Dawson and Rose are fictional characters?!?!?!?!?!?!

I

I. Mikhov

Thank you so much for that wonderfully written story on the famous J. Dawson. It truly captured my attention and made me more aware of the great history of the passengers and their life story, even if just one of them. I would be interested to read your portrayal of the biography of Captain Edward J. Smith! Please consider! And thank you again for writing this documentation!-i.

A

anaishaknighten

I fell sorry for all thy people on the titanic .But even if J Dawnson was real or was't real we should be thankful for what an empact it has on r lives.

J

jack love

This is so heart warming... I fell in love wen I saw titanic...I cryed at the end R.I.P J. Dawson

A

Anya

Are you people serious? You automatically insinuate that this story is falsified based on the fact that "Joseph Dawson" looks to be in his mid-30s rather than 23? Have you ever seen some of the people from back in the early 20th century? The women who are barely legal look to be 40+ years old. Images of people from a century ago made them appear older than they actually were - it's believable, based on the image, that Dawson was 23. This is a wonderful, touching story.