A real Jack Dawson on Titanic

A

Al Durazo

Just visited this grave site while on a Holland America cruise in May27 to June 3rd. Very moving site to see all the markers from the graves of the Titanic deceased. Al Durazo

D

Dhilla

Are you still loving Rose? In titanic you still a live or was die in 10 april 1912? I miss u, and sad if you was die in titanic ship. Please comment me..

L

Logan Olu Sampson

i don't think rose would have mention Jack Dawson if he hadn't existed. Of course he existed

VanessaMcHugh

VanessaMcHugh

Have a slightly biased theory about Jack:

My great-grandfather was William Major, a surviving fireman.

His daughter, my grandmother, who contributed to some of the Titanic books, was called Rose Dawson.

Spooky!

Vanessa

B

Bob Godfrey

The spooked among you might feel the need for a calming smoke ...

Attachments

• ra0715-220872_1.jpg
    ra0715-220872_1.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 248
J

Joebobpoker

I am sure people realize that this is not the character that was written into the movie. However Joe and Jack have the same last name , close to the same age , and yes Joe had a sweetheart already , but who is to say he did not find a new true love on the Titanic. And what is wrong if some people honor a dead man that died on the from the Titanic? Does it hurt anyone? It gives the living some pleasure a sweet innocent pleasure , much better than someone texting dik pics to strangers like 2day.

J

Joebobpoker

Yes Someone but a very real JOE DAWSON was alive and real and did die from the Titanic.

V

Vicki Slater

How could she be your grandmother? The biography clearly states she had no children.

J

Jack H

Maybe she (Sissy) meat great great aunt? Lillian Bentham did have 3 known siblings. It's very likely at least one of them had children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.

M

Michele Darnold

Jack Dawson never existed but Joseph Dawson did. So accept it.

S

Sherryleeblack

Vicki Slater, that is not what Sissy Dillon said! She said her great great grandma was on the ship, but not that person, her name was Lillian Bentham

L

Laura_honore

0hello jack i love jou forever i love the movie the titanic my dady like leonardo dicaprio i love my dady my email is [email protected] xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx bay dady xxx laura dicaprio