A Word For Our Own Dr Paul Lee

R

Richard A. Krebes

Our own member Dr. Paul Lee, author of the fine new Californian-related e-book "The Indifferent Stranger" is sick at the present time. Prayers and best wishes for his getting well soon. :)

G

George L. Lorton

I sincerely hope Paul gets well soon. I remember having a great discussion with him on the Californian and other things. Paul gave a lot of help and info and answers to questions I posed. Get well soon Paul.
Happy

T

Tad G. Fitch

Best wishes for a quick recovery as well.

[Moderator's Note: This thread, originally posted in an unrelated subtopic, has been moved to here. JDT]

Dave Gittins

Dave Gittins

I heard from Paul's wife, Carly, last night.

Without giving specifics, she told me the situation is very bad. I'm sure we all wish Paul well, but a quick recovery is unlikely.

T

Tad G. Fitch

Dave, thanks for the update. I received a similar e-mail today. All we can do is keep them in our thoughts and prayers and hope for the best. This is definitely sad news.

Jason D. Tiller

Jason D. Tiller

Staff member
My thoughts and prayers are with Paul and Carly. Get well, Paul.

Michael H. Standart

Michael H. Standart

Paul, we miss you and were rooting for you.

I just saw the e-mail and wanted to say thanks for the copy of "The Indifferent Stranger" which came with it.

Encyclopedia Titanica

Encyclopedia Titanica

Philip Hind
Staff member
Very sorry to hear about your illness Paul and hope you make a speedy recovery.

Phil

Samuel Halpern

Samuel Halpern

I also just saw this. We all wish you the best and a complete recovery.

Michael H. Standart

Michael H. Standart

I was hoping to hear that Paul was on the road to recovery but I can see that there hasn't been any change.

I started reading through "An Indifferent Stranger" and it's a very good well researched piece of work. One that I would enthusiastically put on my list of "Must haves" for Titanic related literature. For anybody interested, his website is at http://www.paullee.com/titanic/ Anybody interested in obtaining a copy, go to http://www.paullee.com/book_details.php

Steven Hall

Steven Hall

Paul Lee has been in hospital for the last 2 weeks and is quite poorly. I like many of his friends have him in their hearts and thoughts at this time. I’m not at liberty to disclosed his present health issues, but be assured he is extremely ill, his doctors are most concerned. My thoughts and prays are with him and Carly at this time.

Michael H. Standart

Michael H. Standart

>>but be assured he is extremely ill, his doctors are most concerned.<<

I can only speculate on what that issue is since I haven't been informed of the particulars but I keep hoping for some good news everytime I check in here. I hope this isn't an unrealistic.

M

monica e. hall

I'm so sorry to hear that Paul is hospitalised, as he is very young to have a debilitating illness. I can't really offer prayers, but I can offer my hope that he overcomes whatever it is, and that Carly gets her husband back, fit and well.