About the exhibitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cady C.

well i just wanna say that the exhibitions were great, because they're were alot of different activites that you yourself can participate in, like touching a real piece of ice and imagine what it is like to swim in that, you get a passenger card, and it gives you a name of a passenger who was really on board, you feel like you really are on board because of the walls ( they are made like the walls inside the titanic, and a room where it looks like the boiler room),and at the end of the tour, there is a wall of the people who survived and didn't, you can also look at that wall and see if the name of the person on your card survived or not. ( my person on the card was Louise Gretchen Kink and she did survive. i looked up research on her at this website and it said that she was 4 yrs. old when she boarded the ship, and they provided a picture of her on this site. it had also said that she died in the year of 1992. i have to say that exhibition was really fun and interesting. it surely was worth your money.
Sincerely,Cady

Status
Not open for further replies.