Adventure Out Of Time Website

Nov 9, 2002
WHAT HAPPENED TO THE WEBSITE?! I heard they went bankrupt or something.......anyways the site had cool downloads and pictures. Does anyone know where I can get my claws on it....If it still exists. I've looked all around for it. THANKS!

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Sahand,

The link that I have for the site hasn't worked for a while and I've done a search, but it turned up nothing. It appears that the site is down for good, which is a real shame.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

Jun 4, 2000
Thanks Christina.
happy.gif
I've just got a CD drive again and am looking forward to revisiting the game. It's good to know there's a site with technical troubleshooting info - I've already read up on the common problems with DirectX and more recent versions of Windows.

C

Christina Rindt

You're very welcome Fiona. Hope it's in shipshape and working fashion for you!
Christina

Nov 9, 2002
Hey Guys,
Too bad the other part of the site no longer exists. You would be able to download songs, pictures, movies, and tourguides for the game. DARN!

C

Christina Rindt

Jason, you're very welcome. Will keep my eyes peeled for any more websites to support AOOT.
Christina

Jun 5, 2009
On the subject of websites I thought it was about time for me to introduce mine to the forum. It has been online for a couple of years now and dedicated to the Titanic: Adventure Out of Time game.

Titanic - Adventure Out of Time, a dedicated fanblog

I know some of the users on here as I've used some of their content for the blog. I hope I will meet a lot more.

If you are still inspired by the game it will please you to know I continue to try and expand the content of the blog and can be followed on facebook and twitter.

Twitter
Facebook

I'm always happy to hear suggestions for the site too. I'm always striving to make it better.
happy.gif

David DeMarco

Apr 14, 2002
Boston, MA. U.S.A.
Is this game now able to be played without any changes on Vista? I just tried to post info on how people can buy a patch to be able to play with modern computers. maybe it does work these days. It did not for years and was devestating.