Again nearly all ET Articles pasted and copied

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Darn it all, they can get away with copyright infringements and nobody can prosecute them?! This is exactly why a lot people choose not to post their research online for the rest of us to enjoy. Grrrr....it's absolutely wrong.
angry.gif

Bob Godfrey

Nov 22, 2002
UK
For those with lawyers, the IS number for that site is 209.152.166.49. The registered holder of the domain name is Tanuj Gupta, a trader based in Bangalore, India. But the good news is that the site itself resides on a server located in New York City and operated by American Pro Servers Inc, 3006 Avenue M, Brooklyn NY 11210.

John Clifford

Mar 30, 1997
Perhaps with a New York City server location, we can have them receive a visit from "The Firm of Hind, Standart & Tiller".
wink.gif
grin.gif

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Great work there, Bob! Perhaps they can be prosecuted after all.

"Perhaps with a New York City server location, we can have them receive a visit from "The Firm of Hind, Standart & Tiller"."

LOL! We'll make sure to bring Vinny and the boys along for insurance.
evil.gif

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Wish I could afford to go to New York City. I'd be all over the USS Interpid Museum. Perhaps somebody with a good lawyer can contact the people in that NYC office and let them know what's going on.

BTW, Vito and "The Boys" have come up with a different retirement plan for those who disrespect "Da Boss." Something about Alpo dog food.

I didn't ask too many questions after that!
wink.gif

Apr 29, 2004
Hi,

It looks like this website has now removed all of the nicked content, however, it's been replaced with some VERY dubious pop-ups/pop-unders. I think it would be wise to edit posts in this thread that contain links to the site to protect ET members' PCs.

Mark Baber

Jul 4, 2000
In fact, it looks like the site has disappeared, and the page that now appears is a placeholder from the freelance-employment.info hosting service.

In any event, the link has been edited by the removal of "/Titanic-article.shtml" from what appears above.