Albert Adrian Dick

margaretrobb

Mar 23, 2010
The address of his house in Mount Royal, Calgary is 2211 7Ave SW and the staircase still stands as viewed on March 18, 2010.

Carolynn Dick

Jan 15, 2012
I married Allan Keith Dick whose great uncle was Albert Dick. On our honeymoon in Banff in 1967, we visited Vera and Bert. They described their return trip from their honeymoon in great detail. It was very moving and in great detail.  Now with the 100th Anniversary due later this year, I am putting together various items concerning the Titanic for the family archives.

Paul J. Ayer

Sep 13, 2014
Hi Carolynn. My grandmother, Dorothea McCullough, was a close friend of Vera and "Bert" Dick, both of whom survived the sinking of the Titanic. At the request of my grandmother I picked up and drove Mr. and Mrs. Dick one day in Calgary, This was shortly before the couple died. At my mom and dad's wedding in Calgary, Canada, my parents told me that Mr. and Mrs. Dick gave my parents a vase - apparently Italian. The Dicks told my parents that they took the vase with them when they got on the Titanic life boat. I inherited that vase from my parents. Paul Ayer