Albert Sylvanus Hunt

K

Kev Cutler

Has anyone got any info on the Hunt family and the children Will, Nigel,Jack (or Frank James) of Shirley Warren between 1960-1980. Would like to find other current reletives

K

Kev Cutler

Who is your gran and grandad? I`m trying to get the family in contact again as their were a lot of what happened kept quiet. I am Jacks grandson, I know that there are 12 children of Albert 6 boys and 6 girls. Do you know Bubbles and/or Dubs real name? Hope to hear from you.

W

Wendy Dunne

dub's real name was "rose harriet" and was my NAN and im 50yrs old now so know all about most of the family :)

A

Alison (2460)

Hi I'm Nigel's (Roberts) grand daughter my father was his son x

L

Lucille Sobanski (2583)

Hi My name is Lucille Sobanski, Sylvanus hunt was my Nans nephew(Rosina East), she was Harriet hunts sister. I am trying to find connections with our relations on this side of the family. Can any one help?

K

Kaye Cooper

Albert Hunt is also my great grandad could you please contact me or kev cutler on Facebook thankyou

K

Kaye Cooper

Hi Reltuck I am great grandaughter of James frank hunt aka frank hunt

C

Carmen

My Gran is originally from Shirley warren/ Millbrook area. Named Valerie Hunt, the family is massive .. I’m sure she has 7 sisters and 2 brothers. Contact me on Facebook if you want (Carmen McManus) x

S

Sonia Elliott

Sylvanus was my 2nd Great Uncle (my Great Grandad being Sylvester who did not sail on Titanic). I am doing the family tree so anyone who has any info, especially photos I would love to hear from you. I am 53 now and my mum always said the Hunts was a huge family. She was not wrong!

Squishimali

Squishimali

Has anyone got any info on the Hunt family and the children Will, Nigel,Jack (or Frank James) of Shirley Warren between 1960-1980. Would like to find other current reletives
Frank James was my great grandad, don't know too much about him though