Alex McLean

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alex McLean

Hello everybody. It's been a long time, but I finally have joined the site's message board. I have a 'thing' for these great ocean liners, especially the Titanic. My great grandfather survived the Lusitania disaster, and I beleive my great uncle was a stoker on the Titanic. I look forward to talking with others on an even scale, having them understand what I am saying and vice versa.
Talk to you all later,
Alex McLean ^_^

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Alex,

Let me be the first to welcome you aboard! That's interesting that your great grandfather and your uncle were involved with the Lusitania and the Titanic. Along with the Titanic, I also have a great interest for the Lusitania.

It's good to hear from you and I look forward to your posts.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

A

Alex McLean

Did you all know it has been exactly 5 years since I first registered on here? And also this is the first time I've signed in for a year and a half??

I guess you could say a lot has gone on in the last while since my last post (which would be about 2 years ago, I'd say, if not longer). I've taken up the drums; got a solid relationship; made loads of mates; traveled the world; this, that and almost every other thing out there, and now it is time to come back to what I love doing.

So I suppose in my absence, you've forgotten me, or at least forgotten who I used to be. I'm all grown up now!!
I guess this is why I thought I should reintroduce myself. I realise that this was frowned upon way back when, but, despite the post count, I do feel like I'm a new member here again. I see a lot of old faces, names and friends here, and plenty of new ones too.
So thanks for having me back, and I'll see you round real soon!!
Take it easy!
Alex

Nov 9, 2002
Hi Alex, do you remember me? How are you???
Do you have facebook? That's the "new" stuff around here. So much happened...good to have you back friend!

A

Alex McLean

Hey hey!!
Nah, no Facebook for me, but I have a myspace if you wanna see that...
I do remember you, indeed. How have you been over the last few years? All good I hope!!!
Take care!
Alex

John Clifford

Mar 30, 1997
Hi Alex.

Glad to hear from you; will have to keep you abreast on things; need to send you a private email.

WELCOME BACK!!!

A

Alex McLean

Thank you guys so much!! I really appreciate it! Just got home from work at 3am, so not long off to bed, but I'd love to hear from all of you and find out what's been going on!!
Take care guys,
Alex

B

Brian R Peterson

Hey Alex,

Good to have you back, haven't seen you online forever either.

Best Regards,

Brian

Tom Bates

Aug 16, 2002
hI i still rember you, hope u rember me. Also do u still chat ( im useing msn or yahoo)if so i would like to chat with u - Tom

B

Brian R Peterson

Tom,

Are you addressing me or Alex with that question? If it was directed at me, yes I still chat online MSN = Titanic_B_60 or Yahoo = cutejockboy04.

Best Regards,

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.