Alfred Maytum

Pixief

Oct 12, 2010
what happened to the butchers keys? They have not appeared in any exhibitions as yet.

Brian Sheila

Jan 11, 2012
Great to have found a picture of my great uncle who was a victim on the Titanic,    If there are any other pictures I would very much like to see them. Brian Maytum.

Apr 2, 2012
Hi Brian, we could be related as my Father, Peter Walker was Grandson to Agnes Maytum, Alfreds Sister.  Sally Mitchell

Lynn Turner

Dec 7, 2012
Alfred Maytum is related to my Grandmother Lucy Maytum who had a twin sister. I believe Alfred is a great, great uncle

karen (1782)

Feb 22, 2013
I had relatives research and found we are related to alfred maytum. I live in Halifax,NS and when i found out my husband and had to go right out and find him even though it was midnight. I put a red rose on his grave every year and it was so exciting to have the 100 anniversary here

MJF

Mar 4, 2014
I believe he was related to my nan Mary Maytum who lived in langley kent. Then he moved to southampton.

stella leitch

Feb 5, 2018
Hi I don't know if you will get this as it has been so long since your post, Alfred Maytum was my Great Uncle. We are hoping to travel to Nova Scotia this summer and plan on visiting his grave.

R Maytum

Jan 19, 2020
He was my great great uncle and ready these comments actually knowing that they could. Be related to me as Titus Maytum is my grandad and grandson of Alfred