AM THINKING OF GETTING

Mar 28, 2002
I bought a copy of this necklace at a memorabilia fair in Birmingham a couple of years ago for £20. I still have it, I think, but at least it was used, even if "only this once" like Rose says: my mates and I decided to go over to Wolverhampton for a bit of a drinking session in Yates's Wine Lodge and when my mate Jackie heard the first strains of "My Heart Will Go On", she jumped up, I gave her the necklace and she did a wicked Celine Dion.

Cheers,

Boz

M

michelle rowlett

Hi all i am looking to purchase a model of one of Titanics lifeboats to add to my collection, can anyone suggest where i could find one, or better still does anyone have one they want to part with!

M

michelle rowlett

Thanks Michael for your help and suggestions i shall try that.

Feb 7, 2005
At one time "Preston's Catalog of Ships and the Sea" carried a scale model of a Titanic lifeboat (pre-assembled and painted), but it's no longer part of their catalog. Perhaps you'll get lucky one day and someone who owns one will sell it on ebay!

The Preston's catalog has a nice selection of all kinds of nautical gifts. You can see it online at: http://www.prestons.com/.

Denise

M

michelle rowlett

Hi Denise thank you for your suggestions, i looked on ebay and have found a scale model of a Titanic lifeboat, bidding is at £100 and it has not hit its reserve price yet, so i will watch with interest for the time being.