Amy Elise Parsons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 17, 2004
Hello!I'm so glad I found this site. It's the first one with actual people talking about the event and giving help I've found! My name is Elise and I'm seventeen years old. I'm not very "Titanic - smart" but I love to learn about it!

Maria Marsh

Jul 23, 2004
Hiya Amy, My name is Maria. I was slightly older than you when I learned I had an Aunt on board the Titanic. Whom to my surprise survived. Her name was Nellie O'Dwyer. The story of the Titanic has been and still is one of the world's most fascinating stories. If I can help in any way with your quest to become "Titanic - smart" I am happy to do so. Happy hunting.

L

Laura Melinda Varjo

Hi Elise, I'm 17 too, and from the US, from the most crowded state.

My undivided interest started when I was 15, just over 2 years ago. I was working in the local library when I came across a Titanic book, which had the Titanic Tots in it, and I wanted to find out more about the children, then about even more who sailed on Titanic. Back then, I didn't really care for the adult passengers,and for the ship. But I learned so much in these two years, and it's all very nice.

Well, I hope you enjoy your stay here,

Laura

H

Harriet Collingham

hi!
I'm 16 and I've been interested in Titanic since I was 10. Welcome to the site
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.