Andrew Collins

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Andrew Collins

Hello everyone. I have been interested in Titanic since I saw Cameron's film many years ago. Since then, I have read several books, seen a few documentaries, seen some of the other movies, and even played some Titanic based games. I am currently 17 years-old. I only found Encyclopedia Titanica about a week ago. There is a lot of interesting content. I was surprised when I first saw the forums and noticed there was sub-forums within sub-forums within forums! I have never seen that on message boards before. Either way, it should be interesting to be a member here.

Matthew Farr

Mar 23, 2000
Lansing, Michigan, United States
Welcome aboard Andrew.

I also got interested in Titanic after watching Cameron's film. After that I was hooked. I have read over 50 books and I still want more. My favorite is A Night To Remember by Walter Lord.

What books have you read?

A

Andrew Collins

Although it has been a while since I have read them, some of the more notable books I have read include Titanic: An Illustrated History and Titanic and Her Sisters Olympic & Britannic. I read A Night to Remember once a few years ago for school. I currently do not own a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.