Anna Sofia Sjöblom

Dane

Apr 16, 2015
My name is Dane Hendricksen. This woman is my great grandmother. If anyone has any additional information on GG Anna, I'd love to know more about her.

Oct 29, 2018
Many, many years ago I found the Carpathia manifest of passengers taken from the Titanic. I noticed Anna Sjoblom's name, only because my father had grown up with the Sjoblom boys in Olympia, Washington. Coincidence? Then I noticed that Anna's destination was Olympia & felt sure of a connection. My father called one of the Sjobloms and got the answer that they did, indeed, remember their aunt Anna claiming to be on the Titanic, but that no one in the family had ever believed her!

Jul 27, 2010
Anna was an ancester of mine, my name is Amanda K. Sjoblom, I live in Dover Tennessee but have gotten the chance to hear many stories of this young lady and the titanic my whole life....I still haven't had the chance to look up all my ancesters though. If anyone has any information on the Swedish-German family "SJOBLOM" please feel free to email me at [email protected]. thank you for your time....Amanda K. Sjoblom