Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 9, 2002
94 years ago my favorite ship collided with an iceberg, which caused some 1,500 men, women, and children to drown in the freezing North Atlantic-their dreams obliterated by such a disastrous tragedy. My kind regards to Lillian Asplund, Barbara, and Millvina Dean. And those 1,500 "lost" lives.
-Laura

Sep 26, 1999
I have thought of tonights anniversary all week. The years are passing so quickly and few people remain today that live to tell the story. However, with people like the ones who post in ET, the story will never be forgotten.

Feb 9, 2006
I suddenly realized the day a few hours ago and then began wishing I had something to DO to remember properly.

But my thoughts are with all the passengers and crew. I always wonder if they like being remembered this way...

94 years ago and the ship is sinking now, at least I think so...I honestly don't know the time as compared to Eastern Standard Time.

I try to imagine it. Which might sound morbid, but I did that on the day of the Great Escape, March 24-25th. I can't know, so I just imagine.

Mindy Deckard

Aug 29, 2005
I have thought about just what was going on at each moment during the day...94 years ago...I thought "what would I have been doing on the Titanic during this moment?"

11:40...Some 2 hours from now, central standard time...

Feb 9, 2006
Oh thanks, Jason. I have been wondering about that for a few hours, but I couldn't find the info on the net.

Now I really know what was going on now and 94 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.