Any other Bostonians here

Feb 14, 2011
Anyone out there in the greater Boston/Cambridge Massachusetts area?
If so, join me for a tall grog of Romulan ale....

regards

Tarn Stephanos

Cambridge Massachusetts

David DeMarco

Apr 14, 2002
Boston, MA. U.S.A.
Hi Tarn,
I am from Winchester, Mass. Isn't Barbara MacGruder, from the T.H.S. invloved with Tufts University? Are you still active at Harvard? Are you back with T.H.S. at all? Thanks for all your work over the years, Tarn.
Yours,
David
happy.gif

J

Jeffrey Beaudry

Hey Tarn,
I'm from Dartmouth, but I doubt I can share that ale with you, seeing as I'm only 14...

Paul Lee

Aug 11, 2003
Hi all,
This is incredibly cheeky I know, but what the heck....

If any of you are in easy travelling distance of the Boston Library and can check some old newspapers (1985) for me, I would be very very grateful. The library itself is being a pain in replying to me.

Hope you can help

Best wishes

Paul

M

Matthew Charles O'Brien

Hey guys,

I'm here in Everett (just outside the city) and would love to meet some local enthusiasts. Paul- let me know what you're looking for; I used to work at the BPL.

~Matt O'Brien

Feb 14, 2011
It would be nice if there could be a New England gathering of local ET memebers....
anyone game?

regards

Tarn Stephanos

Boston MA

E

Elissa Wendorf

I would love to meet some of you in the area. I'm in Salem (just north of Boston), but would be more than happy to get together and meet you all.

Elissa

Feb 14, 2011
Hi Elissa
Salem is a great place- the town of my birth-I lived there for a couple years, during my time when I worked at the Titanic exhibit in Boston- In Salem I worked at the Wax Museum/witch village- As much as I love Halloween- the crowds got to be too much..

E

Elissa Wendorf

Hi Tarn

I really love it here. The best part is being so close to the ocean. Campus is about a mile and a half from the coast, so I spend a lot of time down on the beach. You are right about the crowds around Halloween, they are a bit much. But that didn't stop my roommates and I from going downtown on Halloween night!

E

Elissa Wendorf

Hello everyone!

I am curious to hear what those of you in the Boston area are doing for the anniversary this year. I'm still not sure yet what I will be doing since I have classes all day, but I'm a bit curious what others will be up to!