Grace Charity Robins
Ellen Pettersson
Jenny Lovisa Henriksson
The Ford Family or the Johnston Family

hope some one come help
Gianni

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
I would be greatly surprised if photos of some of these people don't exist somewhere. Some...not all...because a lot of these people were just interested in day to day survival and didn't care much about building what would have been an expen$ive photo album.

If there are no photos of any of these people in their entries in the biography section of this website, it's either because they don't exist or have never been published and are privately held.

Oct 8, 2011
It would certainly be hard for you to find the photos of these people online. If they aren't on this website, maybe try Google Images or another Titanic forum...?

You could also try contacting any relatives they may have, though that obviously wouldn't be easy.

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>You could also try contacting any relatives they may have, though that obviously wouldn't be easy.<<

It may also provoke a chilly response as well since some families are known to want nothing to do with "Titanic People."

Tread lightly.

Brian Ahern

Dec 19, 2002
Ancestry.com has photos of Frederick and Marian Kenyon, and Marian's parents and siblings. Marian came from a family of beauties; and had a much more colorful life than I had suspected (it turns out she had a string of husbands). I have the photos downloaded onto my computer, but I'm not sure what the copyright guidelines are in terms of sharing them. Message me if you want them.

Jim Kalafus

Dec 3, 2000
Contact the Yonkers (New York) Public Library. A nice photo of the Robins ran in the Herald Statesman newspaper shortly after the disaster. For a small fee they will copy it for you.

Jan 4, 2007
Mrs. Marion Smith---a photo was published by the Chicago Record Herald, Thursday, April 18, 1912, p. 2, c. 2. However, ET has her listed as Miss Smith, as such, there may be a confusion on identity.

Miss Dahlberg--a photo of her was published in the same paper, Saturday, April 20, 1912, p. 2, c. 2.

Mrs. Kenyon--a photo appeared in the Chicago Tribune, Sunday, April 21, 1912, p. 5, c. 5.

Alas, I can be of no help to you with the others so listed . . .

Gianni Yrois

Aug 17, 2011
Munich
hello everybody,

found a photo of Latifa Ba´qlini with husband and her later borne son. Found photos of Mary Corey in old newspapers and i bought Judith Gellers book and found the photo of Jamila Nicola Yarred.
I wanted to ask if there are any photos of second
class survivor Lulu Thorne Christian Drew later Lulu Opie
and Dorothy Ann ´Turpin (second class victim)
best regards
Gianni