Anyone from Alabama

A

Allison Lane

Am I the only member of this board living in this wretched state?
happy.gif
It's a shame I don't live in South Carolina anymore...

-Allison L.

L

Laura Melinda Varjo

I think I'm the only one from New Jersey, everybody's from Washington, South Carolina, DC, Florida.

Oh, by the way Allison, thanks so much for your perfect writing about the Titanic Maritime Laws and stuff, it really DID help me quite a lot, and I got an A- on my thesis paper,wihtout your paper, let me tell the truth-I would have been screwed.

A

Allison Lane

Whoa, your reply to this surprised me.
happy.gif
Though I'm not actually in Alabama at the moment--I just got married about two weeks ago and as neither of us are having any luck in the job department, we're staying with my husband's dad in Warner Robins, Georgia.

I can't tell you how warm and fuzzy it makes me feel that my paper was useful to someone. :D

-Allison C.

L

Laura Melinda Varjo

Congratulations Allison! My friend just got married too! And, I was the one who read out loud a passage from the Bible she had selected.It was John 2:1-11. The wedding, everything was just SO gorgeous and fun, fun, fun... Yeah, I'm gonna be living in New Hampshire and Florida this summer.

Congrats again!

W

Wayne Keen

Alison,

I lived in Huntsville twice, for 9 years as a kid (my late father was IBM) and then again for 12 years, ending when I moved to Florida in 2000

Counting the 7 years I spend in graduate school in Tuscaloosa, I have spent over half my life there.

happy.gif

Wayne