Anyone going on a transatlantic crossing or cruise in 2007

Jerry Nuovo

Jan 22, 2010
New Jersey,USA
Since I am going on an roundtrip transatlantic crossings aboard the QM2 on July 6,2007, I was just thinking if anyone else reading this,are you planning to go on a transatlantic crossing or cruise in 2007?

Morten Jensen

Mar 4, 2006
Yes I am. I'm already planning a crossing aboard the QM2, but I'm not sure about the date yet. But some time during the year I will be aboard.

Reagrds,
Morten Jensen

John Clifford

Mar 30, 1997
I, too, plan to sail on the QM2.
Some friends and I are planning an eastbound crossing just after Labor Day; six of us will be sharing three cabins. My cabinmate will be a friend who lives in Virginia.

Afterwards two of us may do some sight-seeing in England, then head back to New York on a westbound crossing.

Mandy Clancey

May 12, 2006
I'm so envious of you guys. I would give anything to go on a transatlantic crossing! Have a great time!

K

Kyle Johnstone

Since you asked...

QE2 westbound transatlantic in two weeks! Jan.2
MSC Lirica transatlantic repositioning April 29
QE2 40th anniversary celebration cruise Sept.15
woohoo!

Jerry Nuovo

Jan 22, 2010
New Jersey,USA
Kyle,I do hope you enjoy the westbound transatlantic crossing of the QE2 in two weeks and I do hope for stormy weather in the North Atlantic since your group the Winter Crossing Club wants the North Atlantic to be stormy when they do winter transatlantic crossings aboard the QE2,the transatlantic crossing of the MSC Lirica in April and the QE2's 40th Anniversary cruise in September woohoo! John,I hope you enjoy the transatlantic crossings aboard the QM2 and your stay in England in September. And to Mandy Thank You.