Anyone related to Harold Lowe?

Sep 21, 2020
she/her
Hi,

This is going to sound absolutely crazy, but here we go. When I was really young, like 9 years old, I loved the movie Ttianic, and from there I started reading book after book about it.

As time went on, I became a teenager and you know, just didn’t care about it anymore. Fast forward ten years from that little girl, I discovered a debate on Twitter. It was basically African-American/ Black Britain/ and Caribbeans deciphering who was considered ethically Black or not.

i knew that I supposedly had a Caribbean background but never thought much into it. But with everything going on in the media surrounding BLM, I thought it’d be a good idea to research where I come from.

whilast researching, the name Harold Lowe popped up. I obviously knew that was a common name, but when looking through hints, I saw “UK, RMS Titanic, Crew Records, 1912“ and I know this sounds crazy. You have no reason to trust me, but if there’s anyone out there, will you review my family tree, or take a dna test with me, or just anything that might prive to you that I’m legit - I’ll do! I just want to be able to know who my family is. If you want to find a way to trust me, please email me at evaughnobrien@gmail.com .

again there’s no reason for you to trust me, but I really just want to find my truth and history before it’s too late.

thank you
essence