Archive Footage in Ghosts

Nigel Bryant

Aug 1, 2010
Wellington, New Zealand
Hi,

I was just wondering if there is any archive footage in GotA? Is there any rare Olympic interior footage presented in the docomentary? The reason I ask is because I have not yet seen it, cause we don't have a IMAX centre in New Zealand. Looks like I am going to have to order the VHS/DVD when it comes out. Any information would be helpful.

Cheers,

Nigel

N

Nicolas Roughol

Nigel,

Although I saw it only once, I don't remember seeing any "rare" footage of neither Olympic nor Titanic. A few Olympic interiors phtographs, such as the GSC, are shown. Although no mention is made of those photographs not being of Titanic...sadly.

A

Alex McLean

That black and white footage of the elevators looks fairly old, though I may be wrong. The footage of the people coming aboard is just 'aged' footage taken from cut scenes in Titanic Explorer, but that footage of the people going into the elevator is something I haven't seen before.
My best,
happy.gif

Alex

Nigel Bryant

Aug 1, 2010
Wellington, New Zealand
Cheers Guys! Thanks for your responses. I can't wait to see GotA on DVD.That footage of people entering the elevator is this from the Olympic promotional film found a while back? Has any one else seen that Olympic film?

All the best,

Nigel