Are prints of the Brown and Odell Titanic photos available

Feb 14, 2011
In due time I would love to aquire sepia brown quality copies of the Father Brown Titanic photos; plus that amazing O'Dell photo taken along Titanic's starboard side. I noticed there is a Father Brown website, but they dont appear to be selling photos at this time. Anyone know the skinny, if the Brown photos will become available, and also if the Odell Titanic photos are available to collectors as well?

Thanks

Tarn Stephanos

Dave Gittins

Apr 11, 2001
Prints of Francis Browne's photos are available from Davison & Associates, 69b Heather Road, Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin 18, Ireland.

Afraid I'm no help on the Odell's photos. Look at one of the books that they are in and you will probably find the name of the agency that supplied them.

Dec 7, 2000
Tarn, Dave,

The web site where you're supposed to be able to order the Browne photos is:

www.fatherbrowne.com

I'm not sure if this is the same site you're referring to Tarn. They don't have all the images that are in the book, and if you want others in the book, I think you simply contact them and let them know which ones.

As for the Odell photos, they're always credited to Jeremy Nightingale (did I get that spelling right?) and I'm not sure whether this is an individual or a company of some sort. I've never ordered prints from these two places, so I can't be of further help here. Sorry.

Daniel.

C

Christine Geyer

Hi,

on www.titanic-print.co.uk you can watch some of the Odell-photos in real good quality and they offer a "special limited series print of the last photograph" which is autographed by Jack Odell. Price is £99.00 Sterling / US $ 180.

Maybe that could be of any interest too
happy.gif

Regards
Christine

T

Timothy Trower

This is a dead link -- rather, one for a poker site.