Arthur Gee

Mark Baber

Dec 29, 2000
Oops! In trying to merge two threads, I inadvertently deleted both. What follows are the three messages from the combined threads.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kelly Nicole Gee

Posted on Friday, May 25, 2001 - 10:49 pm:

My name is Kelly Gee. I am a descendent of Mr. Arthur H. Gee. I would like to know if their is anyone who can help me figure out some more information about him. It would be greatly appreciated as it is for my own benefit and for a research project for school. Thanks

P.S. email me the infor at [email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ruth Beck
Username: gee_family

Post Number: 3

Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 3:01 pm:

I am wondering is anyone is familiar with a Mr Arthur Gee from Salford, Cheshire? The day before the Titanic went down, my grandmother, Annie Gee, came over on an immigrant ship from Liverpool. to Boston. She had come to marry her fiance , Sam Woodhead of Stalybridge, in Rhode Island. The Gee family felt the wedding gifts were safer on the Titanic. Is there anyway I can find what happened with the cargo. I also think a Mr Arthur Gee, a distant relative whose family lived nearby Annie in England, would have had the responsibility to
bring the gifts to Annie, who would have been in Boston waiting.Thank you,
Ruth
Jason D. Tiller
Username: jtiller

Post Number: 5198

Posted on Tuesday, March 31, 2009 - 3:07 pm:

Hello Ruth,

Click here for Arthur Gee's biography.

"To be happy is to be contented in your own mind"...Harold Godfrey Lowe
43° 44' 01" N, 79° 24' 16"W