Arthur Jackson Brewe

Ms. Jackson

Nov 22, 2010
Dr. Arthur Jackson Was my Great Great Great Grandfather And my grandmother when she was still living would tell us stories about him Like how as rich as he was he was very very sweet to all people poor or otherwise He was a lovely man she used to say very kind hearted He had a nice spirit and was very loving

Ptmaz

Feb 21, 2011
Ms. Jackson, How wonderful that you can learn about this branch of your family tree! Do you have any pictures of him, or other relatives of that time period? Have you studied about the Titanic, or is it a topic you'd rather not learn more aboutsince you had a family member involvwed in the incident? I hope to hear back from you! Thank you for your time, Tena Mazurak

DE LA GRANGE

Aug 22, 2011
I am french. My grandmother borned in Paris, probably the 8 or 9th april 1912. Their parents were M. ...JACKSON and Mrs. ...BROWN. My grandmother has been discovered the thirteenth april at the door of the city hall. We think that her parents were boarding on  the Titanic  the 10th at Cherbourg. I'm sorry, cause it's not ont he way of your message. But all witnesses about her story came from the city hall of Paris XIV . Do you know anythig about it ? Thanks Philipp DE LA GRANGE  [email protected]