Ash Ejectors

Shelly Steig

Shelly Steig

Yes you mentioned earlier it was a kids book. However fantastical it is I say go for it. Outside of writing about something like how to troubleshoot a motor control circuit I'm not very good at writing so I envy anybody who can do it. Cheers.
Hi Steven, I really appreciate your support. I'm always afraid to step outside factual/real world boundaries because some enthusiasts really despise messing with the history. And I understand that!

Steven Christian

Steven Christian

Hi Steven, I really appreciate your support. I'm always afraid to step outside factual/real world boundaries because some enthusiasts really despise messing with the history. And I understand that!
Your Welcome. Theres room enough on the bookshelves of the world for all kinds of stories. Besides to paraphrase a certain saying you can't please everybody all the time. My dear mom's bookshelve was full of historical novels. Those books often cause people look further into the background history of the story. Thats a good thing in my opinion. Especially in todays world where they don't seem to teach history anymore. Cheers.

Reactions: Shelly Steig
Samuel Halpern

Samuel Halpern

I'm always afraid to step outside factual/real world boundaries because some enthusiasts really despise messing with the history.
As long as its fictional you can write whatever twist and turn you like. Best of luck with the book.

Reactions: Andy A Carter and Shelly Steig