At the VERY end of the movie

• Thread starter Caroline Chavez
  • Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 13, 2001
Pause your tape when Jack has

Pause your tape when Jack has his back to Rose,
2nd level on the right, 5th person next to the wooden beam. I think this is Billy Zane.

B

b. hellekson

i know it's there but unfo

i know it's there but unfortunately my nephew decided he wanted to see gravity in action from 2 stories up with my titanic no.2 tape

Jul 12, 2003
b...that is too funny...so I g

b...that is too funny...so I guess he learned that gravity makes things go down...lol

I need to look at my DVD to see who is up on that landing...it still doesn't make sense to be Cal as he was a main character and all the people who played prominent parts were at the bottom of the landing...it has to be a lookalike...I doubt if JC would stick Billy Zane up there for filler even...is this character wearing dinner clothes as he did in the life boat...I don't remember seeing anyone else in that scene who survived the sinking...was Molly there? I can't remember that even. I thought that scene (with the exception of Rose) was comprised of the people who lost their lives on the ship.

B

b. hellekson

if you want to look for him,pi

if you want to look for him,picture it like this your standing in front of those stairs and he is up on the right landing around one of those columns

Jul 12, 2003
I just looked at the end and t

I just looked at the end and that guy doesn't look like Billy Zane at all to me. I would vote that it isn't him.

Jun 8, 2003
It definatley isn't him...

It definatley isn't him...no eyeliner ;) No i just had a look, it isn't Cal, although he could easily be mistaken for him.

Jun 8, 2003
lol hehe yeah he lacks a girli

lol hehe yeah he lacks a girlish fringe hanging off the top of his forehead, a quality too unforgettable in Cal lol

C

Caroline Chavez

WOW Hello my loved Titanic fri

WOW Hello my loved Titanic friends. I have been really busy moving etc. Sorry i have not been on latley, i've missed this message bored so much! Well i have read all of your comments and indeed i have learned another new thing!
happy.gif
. But Cal? lol Everytime i do watch Titanic and at the end of the movie i do see simalarities to Cal, but i do not think Cal belongs there. lol, ANYHOW in another month im moving again! Gesh always got to be on the run eh Caroline? lol LOve you all and keep posting!

- Caroline C. :)

Nov 9, 2002
Hey,
I think it is Titanic h

Hey,
I think it is Titanic heaven lol. Maybe thats just me. I think it was when all the spirits were waiting for Rose. Those who werent...u get the picture!

Sahand

Status
Not open for further replies.