At the VERY end of the movie

• Thread starter Caroline Chavez
  • Start date
N

Nicolas Roughol

Parks,

Thanks a lot for clearing that up. From what you said, looks like Cameron managed to film the firebox and bathtub from the B51-B53-B55 suite. I also do remember now someone saying that although that footage was supposed to be of the port side (B52 being on the port), it was instead of the starboard side. If I had remembered it earlier, I wouldn't have had to ask you ;)

D

Deborah Russes

This scene isn't at the very end but before the very end...I was just cruising some scenes in the movie...while looking at the one where Rose is blowing on the whistle to attract the attention of the returning lifeboat...is it me or is the sound of the whistle not in sync with her blowing on the whistle...it seems a fraction of a second off...somebody take a look and tell me if they see the same thing please.

N

Nicolas Roughol

Deborah,

I didn't notice such a thing on my DVD. I guess your eyes are deceiving you. It probably comes from the fact that Rose's character is almost frozen to death and has many difficulties to blow the whistle distinctely.

M

Mary S. Lynn

Was "Snoop Dog" a real or contrived virtual thing? Or was it a cinematic combination? I thought Bodine's overreactive arms paralleled his overreactive and profanic "interesting forensic analysis". Made for good viewing, though, eh?

Aside: Reason for TEST was due to the inability of most of today to get onto this Board. Blackout?? NortonVirus failure??

D

Deborah Russes

Thanks Nicolas...I guess my imagination (always a dangerous thing) got the better of me.

M

Maria Fernandez

Caroline: The end was meant to be all the people who died on the titanic..that rose liked lol even tho for sum reason rose is there even tho she didnt die on the titanic...
Its a romantic movie doesn't make sense lol

B

b. hellekson

I saw cal clapping on the end but it maybe just my tape cause it seems like everyone out there has very strong opinions on this subject

D

Deborah Russes

I, too, would like to know where Cal was spotted in the final scene...it doesn't make sense for him to be there...if he was, then Ruth and Spicer should be there also...all we need is a copy of the script or a breakdown of the final scene or a copy of the call sheet for that scene...one or all of those will let us know who was there.

K

Kimberly Ann Yoxtheimer

Pause your tape when Jack has his back to Rose,
2nd level on the right, 5th person next to the wooden beam. I think this is Billy Zane.

B

b. hellekson

i know it's there but unfortunately my nephew decided he wanted to see gravity in action from 2 stories up with my titanic no.2 tape

D

Deborah Russes

b...that is too funny...so I guess he learned that gravity makes things go down...lol

I need to look at my DVD to see who is up on that landing...it still doesn't make sense to be Cal as he was a main character and all the people who played prominent parts were at the bottom of the landing...it has to be a lookalike...I doubt if JC would stick Billy Zane up there for filler even...is this character wearing dinner clothes as he did in the life boat...I don't remember seeing anyone else in that scene who survived the sinking...was Molly there? I can't remember that even. I thought that scene (with the exception of Rose) was comprised of the people who lost their lives on the ship.

B

b. hellekson

if you want to look for him,picture it like this your standing in front of those stairs and he is up on the right landing around one of those columns

K

Kimberly Ann Yoxtheimer

Yes, the character in question is wearing dinner clothes.