Atlantic Liners Trio of Trios Now Available

Apr 3, 2005
Recieved my copy in perfect shape (minus the sticker) last night and started reading about 930pm and am already on the Olympic section. Very good read so far...
happy.gif

Apr 3, 2005
Just wanted to let Mr. Layton know that i got the Author's signed and numbered sticker last night and have it affixed to the book now. Thanks!
happy.gif

Mar 27, 2004
New York State, United States
Richard,

I'm glad to hear that you got both the book and the signed/numbered sticker.
happy.gif
I'm also very glad to hear that you're enjoying it so much... my goodness, it seems strange to me that something which took me two years to put together can be so eagerly devoured in a single sitting by readers! That's all right though -- it means you must be enjoying the text, which is very important to me.

The first batch of books is now completely gone, except for the one copy still held in reserve for my eBay listing. The second batch is "under construction" and should be here within two weeks, probably a little earlier than that.

I'd like to thank everyone again for their positive feedback; it's a real treat to hear that this project is being so thoroughly enjoyed. Take care, everyone!

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
I wish I could devour it in a single sitting but my time isn't always my own. The information in this work is impressive to say the least but the photos, some of them quite rare and never seen before, that's an eye catcher all in it's own right!

Tad G. Fitch

Dec 31, 2005
I agree Michael. I am taking my time and enjoying the book. I wish I had more time to spend reading, because I have a short stack waiting for me that I fully intend on getting to soon. This book and Mark Chirnside's latest are both great, and I still haven't gotten a copy of the two volume set yet either.

Eric Longo

Aug 13, 2004
Hi All,

I too look forward to seeing my copy! With all these positve comments you ought to be quite proud Kent.
happy.gif

Best wishes,
Eric