Attempt to Copy PassengersCrew in Alphabetical Order

J

JEOwens

Im currently trying to put all the passengers and crew in alphabetical order.Id like to do the list with the research from this page only,its the only one i trust in full names.If anybody has one already done could you please send it to me?it would surely save me time,thanks alot,James

Mike Herbold

Dec 13, 1999
The passenger list is already sorted that way in the back of "Titanic, Triumph and Tragedy." I've never seen the crew lists that way. It sounds like a helpful list. Can't you just run whatever lists you are working with on to Excel and then run a sort.

L

Laurel E. Oberdorfer (Laureleo)

I was going to suggest the same list from the back of "Titanic: Triumph and Tragedy". It's very well done.

I started a complete passenger and crew list as a spreadsheet in Excel. It will probably take me awhile to get it finished, but I'd be more than happy to share it with anyone when it's complete. And if anyone would like to collaborate with me, that would be great!!!!!

I'm putting name, age, nationality, address (as much as possible), destination, class, cabin number, lifeboat number, etc. If you can think of other categories that would be helpful, please let me know.

If anyone has started this, or would like to work with me on it, please let me know.

Laurel

[email protected]

J

JEOwens

i lhave that book, except theres some missing,like they only list 1 Gerious Youseff
there was 2 on this site up till late when he put one as gerious Yousiff
looks like i need to get excel,thanks everyone for their help.