Aussie ET members

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alex McLean

Hey everyone,
Just curious about how many Australian ET members there are here. I know of a few of them, but if there are any more out there and you feel like chatting, email me at [email protected]

S

Shane Jenkins

Hey, Alex. Im over in Perth WA. Im a very keen Titanic enthusiast and would love to chat/meet with any fellow Australian members. We don't get a great deal over here. WA didn't even get Ghost.

A

Alex McLean

Pleased to meet you, Shane. I hope we can talk again soon. Feel free to E-mail me some time if you wish.

Chat soon!
Alex

B

brenda susan tipler

HI ALEX AND SHANE I AM FROM SYDNEY ONLY JUST FOUND THIS SITE WHAT A GREAT SITE IT IS TOO GOOD TO MEET YOU BOTH

Jul 20, 2001
Hi guys

It looks like our preview of Ghosts Of The Abyss isn't happening but who would be intherested in meeting up at the Imax in Sydney for a screening anyway. I can only make it on Sunday. Anyone else out there interested?

Hope we can get together
Robert

A

Alex McLean

Hi Brenda, and welcome to ET. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Just a little note, would you mind not typing in capitals, as it shows you as yelling, even if it is unintentional.
My best,
happy.gif

Alex

B

brenda susan tipler

sorry alex never gave it a thought and thanks for the welcome regards brenda

Inger Sheil

Feb 9, 1999
Another Sydneysider - good stuff! More of us the merrier. G'day Brenda.

Robert, I won't be back Down Under for a couple of months yet, but at some point a BBQ for us NSWelshmen seems to be in order!

Dave Gittins

Mar 16, 2000
Another Croweater! I'm another Adelad. Welcome to our merry band. Have you seen the Titanic collectables at the Fisherman's Wharf at Port Adelaide? All reproductions, but worth a peep.

R

Riki Jewell

hey Alex, tried to email you but it returned saying your mailbox may be full or over limit.

drop me a line [email protected] or let me know once I can get one through!

Cheers
Rik

Dave Gittins

Mar 16, 2000
Same goes for me, Alex. It might be fun to go to our Maritime Museum,, which has stuff of the Titanic era. We also have a place that sells Titanic photos and other memorabilia, some autographed.

T

Trevor William Sturdy

Hi Inger,(If you're out there. lol)
I had too attend a work related course at the IBM building, just across the harbour from the maritime museum, last week. Looking down from the tenth floor across the harbour I was just so proud at the condition the harbour has attained. When I first moved to Sydney from Brisbane in 1985 the harbour was little more than an urban trash can, now I can honestly say that on a hot summer day, or as a dare after one two many XXXX's, I would have no hesitation in just diving in. Just an observation I think all Aussie's can be proud of..
regards.

Inger Sheil

Feb 9, 1999
G'day Trevor! Good to hear you were able to swing by Sydney recently. The Harbour is looking dazzling this morning in the spring sunshine. Did you hear about the whales visiting last year? They swam all the way up to the Pyrmont Bridge before turning around and making their leisurely way back out to the heads (staff here thought that it was a joke when security phoned up to tell us that there were whales in Darling Harbour). I agree - it's a big change from what it used to look like! I've spoken to merchant seamen who remember this area from decades ago when it was a working port, and they find the change remarkable. Even from c. 1991 when I was here for a New Years party it seems a lot cleaner.

T

Trevor William Sturdy

Have any of my fellow aussies heard anything regarding this Titanic musical that is starting in Sydney in October?...Saw a TV commercial promoting it yesterday. Might be a good excuse for a night out later in the year...

Status
Not open for further replies.