Australian Get Together

L

Lynne audsley

I've just been reading through some of the Introduce Yourself posts and it seems there are quite a few Aussies here. Has any one thought of an Aussie get together ? I was intending to attend a get together from another Titanic list at Queen Mary last Sept when I was in LA, but that fell through due to a Metro strike while I was there (how's that for bad luck?) Anyway. if you're interested, reply here and maybe we can get something going. Maybe Sydney is central to all ?

Any way, if you

C

cara lightowler

Hi Lynne!

An aussie get together sounds good. I'm only a newbie here so I don't know many people so i guess this could be one way to meet a few new people. Where abouts in Australia do you live?? I live in sydney. Anyway if you are still interested post another msg!!

-Cara Lightowler

M

Micheal Napier

Hi Cara

My name is Mike and I live in Brisbane, so I hope you are not a blues supporter.
In your last post I see you want to find out whether or not you are related to Lights, it is a possibilty as many English families migrated to Australia after the war, as I know that Harold Lowe has grandchildren etc. living here in Aus.

Chat to you later.
Mike

C

cara lightowler

Hey Mike!!
How are you?? Hope all is well. I know I am related to Lights but I'm not exactly sure how. Trying to find that one out at the moment!!!
Btw I'm a blues supporter!!! :)
Most of my family live in Brisbane so you can imagine what I cop when State of Origin comes around!!!

Hope to talk to you soon!!

-cara