Authentic?

Potawatomie

Potawatomie

Hello! I’m new here and I’m looking for coal from the Titanic for a present for my sister. I found this website and wanted to know if anyone could tell me if it is authentic?

Steven Christian

Steven Christian

Hello! I’m new here and I’m looking for coal from the Titanic for a present for my sister. I found this website and wanted to know if anyone could tell me if it is authentic?

Don't take my word for it but I have heard others say it's a legitimate place for Titanic stuff. They advertise when something is a replica or if it's an original item like the coal. Don't expect a large piece but I would say go for it at that price. They brought up a lot of coal from the debris field. I'm sure your sis would appreciate it. Cheers.

Potawatomie

Potawatomie

Don't take my word for it but I have heard others say it's a legitimate place for Titanic stuff. They advertise when something is a replica or if it's an original item like the coal. Don't expect a large piece but I would say go for it at that price. They brought up a lot of coal from the debris field. I'm sure your sis would appreciate it. Cheers.
Okay, thank you! I appreciate your reply!