[/URL]
room_barber.jpg

room_reading.jpg

room_verandah.jpg

room_2classcabin.jpg

room_2class01.jpg

room_2class_public.jpg

room_3classcabin.jpg

If anyone knows anymore pictures please post them here.

Dec 2, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Brian, you may want to give credit where it's due, noting the fact that the photos you're providing a link to areon Lost Liners.Com

On the matter of any other photos, make sure you have the permission of whoever owns the copyright to the photos to post them directly to ET. The first point is a courtesy, but the copyright issue is a legal necessity which we take very seriously here.

J

Jon Meadows

Well that's cryptic.

Brian, as Michael said in his above post, any photos that you post directly to the ET site (as opposed to linking as you did above) need to be either in the public domain or you must have permission from the copyright owner. Anything that was published prior to 1923 is in the public domain (but scans out of a book published since are a gray area to avoid).

When linking, it is customary to indicate that you are linking to a specific site. (i.e. Take a look at these photos on LostLiners.com: ).

May 3, 2002
Wellington, New Zealand
I thought this was quite bona fide as they are posted links to another website. I had no problem understanding the source of the links.

My interpretation of the rule is that an image we post directly on this site must be acredited. To that end I always acredit even when it comes to my own work.

cheers
Martin

J

Jon Meadows

Anyway, those are great photos. I'd love to see more of the Lusitania's interiors.

May 3, 2005
There is a photograph of the Lusitania showing smoke coming out of stacks #2,3, and 4 but none out of the first (most forward) stack. Was this a "dummy" stack as on the Titanic or just a case in which all the boilers were not fired up at the time the photograph was taken ?