B-Deck Millionare Suites

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

titanmarc

I may have missed an earlier post, so forgive the question if I have. In the 4 pics of the suites B-deck, which we have all studied for years, has anyone ever noticed the "stateroom hat hooks," the ones onthe wall situated above the pillows on the settees, just behind the table? In B 57, Old Dutch decor, there is no such hook. That has always bothered me.

Karlee Weiler

Oct 8, 2009
Charlotte Cardeza occupied suites B51 53 and 55, the other set of the millionaire suites. I find it very interesting that even though James Cameron used this state room to film "Titanic", they were never able to find her 14 trunks or four suitcases lost in the accident or any other artifacts that she filed her insurance claims on. I figure most of her trunks were bellow decks, but even jewelry or anything else for that matter. Is it possible they did find/see artifacts but just did not wish to bring them back with them?

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
>>Is it possible they did find/see artifacts but just did not wish to bring them back with them?<<

It's not really a matter of wish since the Cameron Expedition is legally barred from doing so and had no such desire in any event. His approach was "Look, but don't touch."

That said, they may well have seen quite a bit but it's not really a surprise that they would have failed to locate any trunks. Even if any haven't decomposed, there's quite a bit that's buried in the sediment and the debris.

Status
Not open for further replies.