Been itching to write my own screenplay

Arun Vajpey

Apr 21, 2009
>>>>>> Well, and the story of Lucille Duff Gordon booking the fateful passage on the Lusitania and then cancelling at the last minute <<<<<<

Sounds like one of those Francis "Lucky" Tower stories. Legend has it that this Tower guy survived the Titanic, the Lusitania or the Britannic (depending on who you are listening to) and over 20 years later the Hindenburg. If you push it, you might find someone claiming that he also took pictures of the gunman on the grassy knoll during the Kennedy assassination.

May 27, 2007
Evgueni you right on the jinx but it was a Heroine not a hero! I think my Ballyhoo Jazz Crew persuaded me not to go through with it! No wait that was my Moro Castle Story! Anyways your right on Jinxy and kinda in poor taste because I do believe there was a couple in Second class aboard the Lusi who were on the Titanic? Although I agree with all Arun said including the Lady Lucy aboard the Lusi! It does seem far fetched but supposedly she was to make the trip and had to cancel it!

May 3, 2005
Off subject:

>>you might find someone claiming that he also took pictures of the gunman on the grassy knoll during the Kennedy assassination.<<

"Knoll: A small round hill. Mound- Webster's Collegiate Dictionary"

You might also find someone claiming to have found a "grassy knoll" on Dealey Plaza in Dallas,
Texas. LOL.

According to another source there were 129 assassins who fired 43 shots.....

May 12, 2009
All right, so after much soul searching, I decided to forfeit any fictional subplots in favour of writing about the real people and their actual problems... Benjamin Guggenheim and his affair with the eccentic Leontine Aubart, The strange marriage of the Astors, Mrs. Ryerson's plight, The Becker family, The tragic Goodwins and the ilk... Hopefully, I would achieve some sort of dramatic balance and not have the script end up as some very long episode of "The Love Boat" with a mass death finale.